Thursday, June 30, 2011

July 4, 2011 Activities in Massachusetts

Independence Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. There are so many wonderful activities and chances for families to enjoy local activities. I decided this year I would keep a list as I located them so I could direct friends and families to the resources I found and others could enjoy them, too.

Boston Harborfest

Chelmsford

Combined List of Fireworks and Activities

Find Local Fireworks Locations

Find Parade or Concert

Sturbridge Village

Sudbury Parade

If I find more resources, I will add them before the holiday.

1 comment:

  1. I live in the wrong state! LOL I am sure MI has many wonderful activities for the 4th, but I feel like the states that were first to become such have more of a historical side to them compared to the older states.

    ReplyDelete