Sunday, May 29, 2016

Myths, Legends and Alternative Versions

As I've been continuing my research on fairy tales being published I've come across some interesting myth and legend resources I want to keep track of as well. It seems it was time for a new page. I'll be linking to the reviews as I get to them as well.

Greek Myths:

D'Aulaires' Book of Greek Myths

Favorite Greek Myths


Alternative Greek Myths:

Cronus the Titan Tells All: Tricked by the Kids (The Other Side of the Myth)

Cyclops Tells All: The Way EYE See It (The Other Side of the Myth)Review here

Helen of Troy Tells All: Blame the Boys (The Other Side of the Myth)

Medea Tells All (The Other Side of the Myth)

Medusa Tells All: Beauty Missing, Hair Hissing (The Other Side of the Myth)Reviewhere

Pandora Tells All: Not the Curious Kind (The Other Side of the Myth)Review here

Percy Jackson's Greek Gods

Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment