Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Smithsonian Natural History Vitural Tour



One place on my bucket list to visit is Washington, DC so I can see the historical sites and to spend a few days at least visiting the various musuems of the Smithsonian. While the Musuem of Natural History is closed to COVID they are providing visitors with an option to tour portions of the musuem virtually here.

There is a list of current, past, permanent, additional tours, and even a few guided audio tours.

While I did't spend much time viewing the Sturbridge tour since I've been there many times I suspect I will come back to this one since I have no way of knowing when I'll be able to go there in person.

Image provided by https://www.freeimages.com/

3 comments:

  1. Good to know about the virtual tour! Thanks so much for linking up with me at my #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 18, open until November 26.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to go to DC and see all the museums there. Thanks for sharing this with us at Encouraging Hearts and Home. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really interesting place to visit. I really missed getting out to museums and our National Trust sites during the pandemic, but it was fun to take some virtual tours at the time. It broke up the monotony. #MMBC

    ReplyDelete