Wednesday, June 11, 2014

July 4, 2014 Activities in Massachusetts

I love celebrating the Fourth of July and decided it was time to post some of the fun activities going on in the area again. I find it so much easier to come back to a page like this and click on the links than to try to remember where I saved them so I can send them off to family and friends later.

Acton

Boston Harborfest Events run July 2-6

Chelmsford

Concord

Danvers Family Festival

Duxbury

Fall River Battleship Cover Fireworks

Find Local Fireworks

Franklin

Harvard

Hingham

Lexington Lion's Club Carnival

List of Local Fireworks by Town

Natick

Old Sturbridge Village

Plymouth

Sharon

Shrewsbury

Sudbury Parade

Worcester

I know there will be more links to add and I hope to update this list. Some sites are not yet listing the dates and times for the fireworks. I will try to get back as those are updated.

1 comment: