Monday, December 19, 2011

Still time to Ride the Train and See the Lights at Edaville Railroad




While the time has passed this year to see the Sturbridge Village's Christmas Celebration, Edaville's Christmas program continues through January 1. We went the first weekend in December. It was a wonderful trip, I have not made since I was a child.

You can find all the information about dates, prices and the available discounts I located in an article on my blog about the event here.

The train ride is a fun and the house windows are great to explore. The train displays were wonderful to see and a good chance to warm up from the outdoor chill. The only thing we did not try out were the amusement park rides, although it seemed there were plenty of kids enjoying them.


They have kept some of my favorite displays from my childhood. I love the houses you can look in to see the old style moving dolls at work. Some are worse for wear, but they still have that Christmas enchantment at work.



We did feel welcome and we plan to come back next year to enjoy the tradition again.

No comments:

Post a Comment